At Bilingual Bebe, we offer monthly memberships ( “Membership”). Please review these Bilingual Bebe Membership Terms carefully and make sure you understand them before enrolling because they contain important and relevant information regarding any Membership you may purchase, including renewal and cancellation terms. Memberships are continuous and automatically renew unless you cancel your Membership or we otherwise terminate your account.
- Bilingual Bebe Memberships.If you choose a membership, your Membership will provide you with access to circle time sessions and developmental activity content – you will be able to stream video content on the Bilingual Bebe online platform and/or will receive activity worksheets to be completed at home for your student’s age. The membership will include the BilingualBebe Box when and only if you subscribe for 4 days per week or more. The Bilingual Bebe Box will then be sent out each month. The Bilingual Bebe Membership does not include the Bilingual Bebe Box if you subscribe for less than 4 days a week. Your Bilingual Bebe Memberships automatically renew monthly on the anniversary of your initial billing date and, unless you cancel your Membership in accordance with these Membership Terms (in particular, see section 2 “Cancellation” below), your payment method on file will be automatically charged for the next month (i.e., Price – see our Pricing page depending on the package you should elect- (plus taxes if applicable)).
- If you sign up for a Bilingual Bebe Membership, you will be immediately billed the first month (plus shipping and taxes if applicable) as a non-refundable minimum purchase and the month’s box (if applicable – see above for subscription of 4 days a week or more only will be the first Box you receive. The specific Box you receive as a first-time subscriber is subject to availability. Your Membership will then continue and your credit or debit card will be charged (plus shipping and taxes, if applicable) monthly from your initial charge date. The Bilingual Bebe Membership is for an ongoing service that is billed each month and will be automatically charged to your payment method on file. Unless you cancel in accordance with these Membership Terms (in particular, see section 2 “Cancellation” below), you will continue to be charged as described above.
- You will be granted a free trial session prior to enrolling; however the free trial will be contingent to a minimum of 2 months enrollment. Should you enroll for one month only, the free trial will be deducted from your number of sessions for this month. For example, if you enroll for the “one session per week package” and choose to cancel at the end of the first month, the trial session will be considered part of your 4 sessions for the month.
- Cancellation Policy. By purchasing any subscription, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Your subscription will automatically stay active unless it is canceled. To cancel your subscription at any time, you must do one of the following at least 72 hours prior to your next scheduled renewal date to avoid a charge.
1) Login to your Bilingual Bebe Account, navigate to the ‘Dashboard‘, click “Request Cancellation”, and follow the instructions in the popup to cancel your subscription.(2) email email@example.com to request a cancellation of your subscription and follow the instructions that we send you in response. If you cancel your subscription after receiving your order confirmation email, your cancellation will be effective for the next billing cycle. Likewise, you will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the current subscription period.
We reserve the right to revoke your subscription at any time. You may cancel your Membership with us at any time, subject to the time frames above.
There are no cancellation fees.
Cancelling your Membership does not provide you a refund for Membership payments already processed, nor does it stop a pending charge. Your cancellation will go into effect for the following billing cycle.
- Taxes and Shipping and Handling. Stated prices for Membership and other products (including Edit Sale products and Add-Ons) do not include any customs, duties, sales, use, value-added, excise, federal, state, local or other taxes. You are solely responsible for the payment of such taxes related to your purchase. We have the right to charge you for any taxes that we believe we are required to pay or collect related to your purchase. Please also note that shipping and handling fees currently apply to all shipments outside the contiguous United States.
- At this time, Bilingual Bebe’s monthly boxes are only available in the United States. If you enroll to 4 or more sessions per week outside of the United States your membership will not include a monthly box.
- There will be no credits/refunds given for sick or missed days of class.
- We offer a maximum of one make-up class per month subject to availability.
- We do not offer individual sessions at the moment but we do open classes starting with one student until the group fills up. For these individual sessions we only offer the exact number of sessions in your monthly subscription (i.e once a week = 4 sessions per month* (*your month starts at the date of your subscription)). This does not apply if you have one or two group sessions coupled with one individual session.
- Make-up classes need to be scheduled prior to canceling or pausing your subscription. You cannot access the platform and teachers once a subscription is paused or cancelled.
- Questions? If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Text +1 347-824-0721
- Bilingual Bebe
303 Cooper Street, 4th Floor
- Brooklyn, New York 11237